Friday, October 20, 2006

Practical Jokes - (click here)

What is a 'Practical Joke'? Have you ever played a practical joke on someone? Has anyone ever played a joke on you? Listen to this podcast lesson on practical jokes -about 16 minutes. For the next class, be ready to talk about this topic. Try to have some story of your own to tell someone.

Expressions
I’ve had it!
Not going to take it, anymore!
What’s the matter?
I’m sick and tired of...
...being the but of practical jokes.
One of these days...
Oh no, what has he done now!
Sit down at your desk.
Got up.
To giggle at someone.
What’s so funny?
Sticker.
Bumper Stickers
Stuck to his pants
I’m a red hot mama!
Very funny!
...going to get it.
I’m planning my revenge.

ESL POD, Dr. Lucy Tse, Dr. Jeff Mcquillan, http://eslpod.com/website/index.php, 2006
Also available through i-tunes music store, Podcasts, Education, English as a second language Podcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home